Thursday, February 15, 2018

They treat you like dirt!

One of the signs that you are getting somewhere is that people treat you like shit. They smile and give you hugs but then when you have gone around the corner they stab you in the back.

I was part of a bigger job the past month and yesterday they had a big show off and a press release around the whole thing. They, of course, didn't invite me or even tell about my work in the project. No instead they took what I had contributed with and let a more inexperienced person tell the things I contributed with.

First I was really pissed. I even was on this press seminar, and to hear your own work be read by someone other as their own is not that fun. Then I started to question why do that? Then I realized I'm too much of a threat for them. They had even taken out my past out of the biography. In the end, I don't even know if my name was there.

This is one of the things I really hate is to be ignored and right now it happens a lot since I have quite too much success with my projects. To explain what they do is. You take an artist on a world tour get them high rewards around the globe and really makes a success, and then they give the prize to the local guy that put out a single and played on the square in the summer. To compare.

Later on, they say oh, yes you did something and try to pretend that they didn't know what you achieved. Mainly just they are afraid of you. The thing is that then when you grow your band even bigger they come back and lick your ass with a lot of phony awards try to make it up. Still, when you are at that point you are too big to be ignored. When you are in this stage you are on the way to the big stuff. You just have to swallow your pride and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment