Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018

So here we are 2018. I'm a little behind schedule since I got some bigger obstacles during the holidays. I guess a new year is a period when you start new things. You decide all the stuff that you should do over the year and thinks it's a lot of time.

Or you decide to start something fresh since it's a new year?

I really do the same and fall into the trap every year. The past days I have been thinking of just do this, or do that.  In the end, I know I will change the whole thing when someone calls me up with a cool proposition and all my plans goes out the window.

I should change it this year and really stick to my plans, will I do it, hell no. So should I not give any new years resolutions? I guess I will but I also know that everything can be changed in a heartbeat. Like I wrote a couple of days ago, it's better to do something than nothing at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment