Thursday, January 4, 2018

The perfect list!


My A&R friend Tommy posted this. And this is what i'm talking about the whole year. This is what you need to do to get somehwere. It's boiled down to a single list of 12 points, so no it's not like go here and do this and everything will work out. If you stop spending time of looking for that and do this list you will get somewhere.

All the errors we encounter every day is here. Is just that I disect it in the blog and goes in to every little detail. Some one wrote I was rude against artist in my blog. Well since they fuck up these simple 12 rules ALL THE TIME and ask what is wrong, you get what you ask for in many cases.

People think they really have checked all in this list, no you have not. Neither have I in many cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment