Friday, April 28, 2017

Why do I do this?

“If i'm close the end, I say time well spent.” The line is from Adées latest single “Make My Day”. And I guess it’s the essence of why I do this. I work with I love and with so many talent people I’m just amazed to spend time with.

Right now I have worked from 7:30 in the morning and it’s 1 in the morning. I had 35 minutes lunch, and a hour dinner. Still the time just flew away.  This is the great part I don’t have a boring second and it feels more like I want to do more. Still I know I have to end this working day. Tomorrow is meeting with the conference group at Live at Heart in Örebro. More meeting more great people, more things that will my life really exciting and joyful.

No I wouldn’t change it for a minute even if it sometimes seems in the blog that I’m surrounded by idiots. I’m not, most is very brilliant. Still to explain how things work I need to put in these mistakes. Hopefully that someone reads them and don’t need to make them. And can move on and do some other mistakes. Mistakes are the things that drive you forward.

And to the artists that I work with, you are the reason why I get up every day to bring out the wonderful things you create and be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment